- Retirement Estates
- Family Structures
- Professional Services
Skills & Expertise
- Tax & accounting compliance
- Tax consulting
- Business planning
- Business structuring
- Business valuations
- Management reporting
- Transaction advisory support
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Adelaide
- Chartered Accountant (CAANZ)
- Member (CAANZ)
- Associate Member, The Tax Institute
Peter is a dedicated business advisor who consults with both business clients and family groups, often working with internal managers, finance teams and business owners. Peter enjoys navigating finance and operational challenges clients face, to find solutions for their business and entities.
Having developed a foundation in accounting and tax compliance, Peter utilises his skills to provide services in tax consulting, management reporting, business planning, valuations, and transactions. Collaboration and teamwork form part of Peter’s role, working with owners, management, and other advisors.
As part of the management team at Holman Hodge, Peter is passionate about training and mentoring other professionals within the firm, supporting them to have a positive impact on client relationships and business outcomes.
Recent client projects include:
- Advising a professional service practice on the acquisition of another business, including transaction and tax advice
- Providing transaction and tax advice in relation to the sale of client businesses in different industries to ASX listed companies
- Preparing the business valuation of a professional services practice, including advice and assistance in relation to share transfer transactions
- Reviewing the impact of the South Australian land lax legislation changes on a group with several commercial property holdings, including related advice.