Australian and foreign tax rules, regulations and capabilities are constantly changing, and when you’re managing a business, it’s almost impossible to find the time to keep up with the detail. That’s where our expert tax advisory team can play a major role in supporting your financial operations.
Our experts are continually updating their knowledge and understanding of the complexities of taxation law and practice, to ensure that your business is not only compliant, but also not paying more than you should be.
- Business restructuring
- Strategic tax planning
- Business or asset acquisitions and disposals
- Tax consolidation
- Capital gains tax including small business capital gains tax concessions
- International tax
- Tax due diligence reviews
Indirect Tax Services
With their own particular rules and applications, indirect taxes such as stamp duty, GST and FBT often require a specialist knowledge of the field and frequently create extra paperwork. We take that burden off your hands, by providing dedicated support for these uniquely particular categories of tax.
- GST compliance and advisory
- Fringe benefits tax compliance and advisory
- South Australian payroll tax, stamp duty and land tax
An unexpected letter from the Australian Tax Office can put chills down the spine of even the most diligent business manager. But with Holman Hodge by your side when dealing with the tax office, you can be assured you’re getting not only reliable advice, but also the help you need to make any tax matter a lot more productive and a lot less stressful.
- Assisting with ATO reviews, audits and disputes
- Applications for ATO rulings
- Liaising with the ATO on behalf of our clients