Skills & Expertise
- Taxation & financial planning
- Accounting systems & support
- Financial modelling & forecasting
- Business performance reviews
- Business structuring
- Business sales & acquisition
- Business valuations
- Succession & estate planning
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of South Australia
- Chartered Accountant - CAANZ
- The Tax Institute - FTI
- Diploma of Financial Planning
Frank has extensive experience and a real passion in providing strategic business advisory services to his clients. He offers practical and innovative solutions to business owners and private family groups in improving their overall performance, achieving better business outcomes and develop wealth-creation strategies.
His experience crosses most industries, but in particular he’s developed a deep understanding of the retail pharmacy industry where he has assisted numerous clients in challenging situations implement significant operational changes as well as negotiate many major business transactions.
Frank’s dedication and commitment to client delivery is second to none and his knowledge and ability to assist across all business requirements has resulted him building long standing client relationships.
Frank’s most recent client projects include:
- Rolling out a fully integrated and GST-compliant point-of-sale and accounting system to more than 50 retail outlets
- Negotiating the acquisition of six pharmacy businesses simultaneously including assistance with funding and lease negotiations
- Providing on-site Minfos software training and ongoing support to large retail outlets.
- Highly experienced in the pharmacy industry with a detailed knowledge of the governing industry requirements
- Assistance in partnership negotiations and dispute resolutions
- Advice and restructuring assistance for businesses and related family groups
- Cashflow management for a number of clients