- Retirement Estates
- Private & Family Owned Business
- Family Structures
- Professional Services
Skills & Expertise
- Family business advisory
- Tax & accounting compliance
- Financial analysis & forecasting
- Management reporting
- Business & strategic planning
- Business structuring
- • Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Management, University of Adelaide
- • Bachelor of Commerce, (Honours), Accounting, University of Adelaide
- • Chartered Accountant (CAANZ)
- • Accredited Family Business Advisor (AFBA)
Krista’s passions include financial literacy, education and technology and it is via these areas of interest that she continuously adopts a holistic approach to the accounting and advisory services she provides to her clients. While Krista has a strong technical background, she also builds strong relationships with clients and colleagues. This allows her to work closely with her clients and adapt her skills and expertise to their individual business. Her practical approach enables her to provide advice and solutions with their professional and personal needs in mind.
Her professional experience covers a broad range of industries, ranging from retirement villages to professional services and everything in between. This includes providing tax, accounting and advisory services to engineering firms, pharmacies, retirement villages, high net worth individuals and property managers and developers.
Along with being a Chartered Accountant, Krista is an Accredited Family Business Advisor (AFBA) with Family Business Australia.
Recent client projects include:
- Reviewing client eligibility for government subsidies resulting from COVID-19, including cashflow boost, JobKeeper and small business cash grants. This includes assisting clients with ATO audits and reviews relating to these.
- Restructuring of a number of businesses in a variety of industries, including agribusiness, day surgery, retail and professional services. This involved reviewing eligibility of businesses to access the small business restructure rollover and other capital gains tax concessions available to small businesses.
- Assist in facilitating strategy day sessions with clients.
- Advice and assistance in setting up structures for clients starting new businesses.
- Assist in the restructuring of a large business in the retirement sector, including assistance with sourcing of new investors for the business, setting up new investor structure, identifying tax implications for vendor entity and assisting with the due diligence process.
- Assist clients with the purchase and sale of their pharmacy businesses.