Skills & Expertise
- Business valuations
- Financial forecasting
- Taxation planning
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Management reporting
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Management)
- Chartered Accountant - CAANZ
After embarking on his career at one of the Big Four firms, Daniel has been with Holman Hodge since it was established in August 2015.
As a trusted tax advisor and business operations specialist, Daniel channels every effort into fostering close and enduring professional relationship with clients across a wide range of industries and encompassing businesses and organisations of all sizes and formats.
Employing a sharp mind and a collaborative approach, he assists clients to not only overcome the day-to-day challenges of running a business, but to grow and prosper year after year.
In addition, Daniel readily steps up to supports fellow staff in their own professional development in both the financial and administrative fields and is an enthusiastic contributor to the strong and positive workplace culture for which Holman Hodge prides itself.
Recent client projects include:
- Working with the bookkeeping team to support clients on transition to different software, including MYOB and Xero
- Review of eligibility for clients to use the margin scheme and the GST, income tax and cash flow implications.
- Review of eligibility for clients to access the small business entity concessions, such as lower company tax rate and simplified depreciation rules.
- Comply and attend ATO court summons and help achieve a fair result for both parties.
- Assist with the setup of a new businesses and groups, including the input into structure, strategy and the preparation of cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Implementation of internal debt restructure within businesses and family groups.