- Medical Services
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Family Structures
- Agriculture & Primary Production
- Professional Services
Skills & Expertise
- Succession and estate planning
- Taxation and financial planning
- Business advisory and strategic advice
- Accounting systems and support
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Systems review and process improvement
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Christina’s career in professional services and business advisory has given her the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients. Her extensive industry experience includes engineering, primary production, retail, property and medical fields, as well as self-managed superannuation fund audits and audits of university divisions.
Christina maintains an unwavering focus on helping her clients streamline their processes and assisting them to get the best out of their systems and technology. This allows her clients to concentrate on what they do best – running and building their business. She also works vigorously to help clients navigate the challenges created by the dynamic and ever-changing tax environment.
Acting in close partnership with her clients to help them to reach their full potential, both professionally and personally, Christina has earned an enviable reputations for providing an exceptionally high level of care and attention to all her clients whether they be individuals, family groups or larger organisations.
Recent client projects include:
- Assisting with superannuation guarantee charge audit
- Advising on Australian and overseas residents who are dual citizens for tax purposes
- Guiding the voluntary deregistration of companies
- Assisting clients with software upgrades and transitions
- Reviewing of access to small business capital gains tax concessions